A Change of Plans




Well, with work, football, and the other things going on in my life, I'm having a change of plans regarding the flexbone posts.  Now don't fret, I'm not giving them up or anything, but what I'm going to do, in the essence of time is go ahead and post the book material, pretty much, as is.  Then, as time allows I plan on supplementing the book material with video cut ups.  The video cuts are taking awhile as I want to make sure I can get everything I want into them.  I hope you understand.  I was thinking that being able to add the video to the book would be an awesome idea, which it will be, it just doesn't allow me to get the material to you in a timely manner.  While I put up the posts I can be working on the video in the background.  If this doesn't jive with you guys, by all means send me an email to footballislifeblog@yahoo.com or hit me up on Twitter at @fballislifeblog.  Anyhow, just wanted to give that out.  I'm going to go ahead with the next post here shortly, so keep your eyes open.  If I get too much flack about the way I'm posting, I'll adjust, but just realize adding the video to the posts will take me much more time to get the info. to you.  Anyhow, take care, and happy clinic season!!!

Duece