Evra...Is He Really Important For RM Clash?


Evra the Star for Manchester United is already set to miss the Biggest clash of this years Champions League. According to the star player...

"I know we will play Real Madrid," the French international told Inside United.

"I can't explain it. It is just a feeling. But I think we will play them, maybe even in the next round."

"I once played against him in an Under-21 international but remember, I used to face him every day in training. He knows it could be very difficult for him," said Evra.

"Ronaldo was a close friend and I was sad to see him leave. But you need to accept it.

"And the thing about Manchester United is, no one player is the star - the club is the star. Sir Alex Ferguson tries to maintain that every year."

Because I am a close friend of Ji there has been this reaction," said Evra.

"This is what happens when you play for United. You go to every part of the world and everybody loves you.

"I am still good friends with Carlos but it was painful when I saw him with the City shirt on.

"He was upset by the booing but he understands."

The fans are really looking forward for such a big clash of the year and hoping to see all their favorite stars playing on the same ground.