Real Madrid Is almost There! Kaka. Uefa Champios League


The match was one of the highly energied game of the year. The viewers have perminant impact of the UEFA Champuions Leauge Qualify clash between Ac- Milan and Real Madrid.
The triumph marked a return to form for Alexandre Pato, and it was a special night for Kaka, who took to the field against his former team for the first time since joining Los Merengues.


Kaka said:, "I'm sorry that we lost against my old team tonight, but Pato is a very strong player,"


"I was hoping to get a win, but we weren't able to. I hope that we can get it right next time, so we can qualify from the group stage".


"In the end we will qualify though," the Brazilian playmaker added.


Kaka took some time to talk about Milan's alleged downfall, which he expunged as a myth.
He continued, "I never believed that Milan were in crisis. After six years at the club, I knew that they were still very strong in Europe.


"At the key moments, they have the grit required to win."


Kaka greeted his former running mates well before the match, and was among them after the game. He even managed to exchange his shirt for two Rossoneri shirts after the showdown.


"Who did I exchange my shirts with? One with Ambrosini and one with Inzaghi," he concluded.


Beside the defeat the Real Madrid still qualify and the Viewrs have keen sye on their performance as they have major star Icons of UEFA Champions League.